Friday, April 19, 2013

Filmonaut XIII - The Wedding

So! I just finished developeing 7 rolls of film. I know, I've been a little behind lately...

Now, looking through the negatives, I realized something was not quite right: it turns out that those 5 unused rolls I got from grandma had already been exposed... 

So, when looking through these images from Ned & Sarah's wedding, you will notice Christmas trees, wicker furniture, a thimble and Coca Cola collection, lamps, etc. from Grandma's house. I've posted all of the recognizable exposures, though many of them have been cropped. I'll post the other few images from some of the other rolls soon (also double exposures, for the most part). Enjoy!




Sarah, exploring the wedding location a few weeks before the ceremony







photo credit goes to fellow Groomsman, Tanner on this one

A photo from my sister, Emily

Joy, working hard the evening before the wedding

Evan, being tired

Evan, being awesome


Kristi, the wedding photographer (http://princesskristi.xanga.com/)


the 2A groomsmen (for the most part)






photo credit to my buddy Luke on these ceremony shots

















No comments:

Post a Comment