Monday, May 13, 2013

Filmonaut XV - Back to Holga

I finally got some 120 I shot with my Holga developed! I actually shot it last summer, so it had been sitting in my little film box for almost a year. I was so pleased with how they turned out! They are actually even clearer in than these images show, I think there was an issue with my scanner. But they are still clearer than most of my old 120 images from the first few Filmonauts.

After the 120 shots you'll see a few from a roll I accidentally exposed to light after I had finished shooting the roll. Whoops! You can tell which images are from the roll because they look kind of foggy. Just below those are images from the disposable roll I shot in my Pentax SLR, just in case you were interested in how those turned out.









Stephen, at the 4th of July Celebration at the Symphony on the Prairie 


David Payne's last performance of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe at the Paramount Theater in Anderson, IN 










Trying some intentional double exposures since the accidental ones from the wedding 



Quinton and Sarah (who I've just recently had the pleasure of meeting) 

Crooked Stick Golf Course from the sky. This is actually the only way to get photos of the course without a membership or as a guest of a member because it's a private course. Believe me, I learned the hard way...




Jack, a grand fellow I met on the flight back to Indy. It's hard to conversate on airplanes these days, everyone is either sleeping or has headphone in their ears. We had a common interest in film photography.


A fun panorama of the Indy Airport parking garage I got while I waited for a pick up 



No comments:

Post a Comment