Saturday, January 4, 2014

iPhoneography - III

I was just about to post about my favorite work from last year. When I went to pull some of the iPhone shots I had gotten I realized I hadn't actually posted most of them! Since my last iPhoneography post all of my iPhone shots have stayed on my phone until about a month ago when I had to clear it out because it ran out of free space. Well, to make a long story short, I decided to go ahead and try to catch up with this album for the sake of consistency. Also, the best way to keep up with my iPhoneography (if you're interested) is to visit my VSCO Grid, which I update fairly often. That or my Instagram page, which is less curated, more documentary-ish. I probably won't post another one of these here on this blog until my phone is full again.












































No comments:

Post a Comment